I've been doing such a good job. I've been walking almost every day. I walked over 17 miles last week. I've been eating healthy, lots of fruit, veggies, almonds, and a little fish here and there. I've stayed away from the fried stuff, and I've even stayed away from mass quantities of refined sugar.
(And let's face it people, me staying away from sugar is just HARD. Insanely difficult.)
And I've only dropped a stupid, freakin' POUND!!
WTF?
I've had a headache the last two nights, and it feels like a sugar withdrawal headache. I feel like it could be cured with a concrete from Rusty's Frozen Custard. Tonight I fell off the wagon. I said "screw it!", and I had a grilled cheese sandwich AND a black bean and rice taco salad.
This is the only part of my thirties I really don't like. I used to be the girl who could eat and eat and eat. And then eat some more. And not gain a pound. Sure, I'd see my weight go up in my twenties, but as soon as I noticed it, I'd just go to the gym, and the pounds would fall back off. Now I have to work out twice as hard and eat half as much. Where's the fun in that?
Okay, so I'm bored. My everyday routine is not that much fun. It's kind of lame. Does anyone else ever feel that way? I need some excitement. I can't wait to go to Denver. I really need a change of scenery. I think it will do me a world of good. I can't wait to go five whole days without worrying about someone else's laundry! Less than two weeks to go! The weird thing is, when I get back, it will almost be my birthday. In the past, I've always been so excited about my birthdays... planning a month in advance, trying to figure out what I want to do... not so much this year. I don't really plan on doing anything. Blah. Blah!
4 comments:
amen to it all sister!!! i realized i have gained SO much weight from when i first met brad to now...the other day my mom asked me how i managed to gain so much..thanks mom..i feel like im in a rut i have no desire to do anything and i too am hoping that CO snaps me back to life
I can't believe it will be our b-day soon. I am not excited this year either. 32. Just sounds old. Have a great trip!
life is short, eat sugar.
I've gotten to the point where i give up on trying to lose a pound. I've tried everything and my body simply refuses regardless what I do. So I just resolve to eating healthy for the sake of living longer. Plus i feel better sometimes when i get all of the fast food and junk out of my system. I think my metabolism just hates me.lol
Post a Comment