that's how long it's taken me to walk it! I walked three miles around the neighborhood this morning. I finished right as it was really beginning to heat up outside. It was a beautiful morning for anything outdoors.
(Actually I walked the last 5 minutes inside, on the treadmill!)
So that bumps my June total miles up to 22.7, meaning if I walk another 3 miles tomorrow, I will have walked 25.7 miles, which is practically a marathon. I know I blogged about this yesterday, but I'm still blown away by the fact that people can do it in an afternoon. And I did it in a month.
(Go Callie, with your bad self.)
Next time you see me, I will have buns of steel.
1 comment:
Wow! You are doing great!! I've gotten back into working out too. Kenyon and I have been hitting the gym for the past two weeks - he has been motivating me to push alittle harder and I can see results already! (Not on the scale - but in definition)
Post a Comment