Thursday, June 4, 2009

They say you are what you eat...

so the next time you see me, I might be a mini chocolate Teddy Graham.

If you've read any of my past blogs, you should know I have a chocolate addiction. Or, I guess you could say I have a sugar addiction. Even better, it's really a food addiction. So it's probably not a good idea to go online and order mini chocolate teddy grahams in bulk just because it's cheaper. But that's precisely what the boyfriend did. He actually bought them for himself. I had never had a chocolate teddy graham before this large internet order. But these words were exchanged between us last night...

Me: "You want a Teddy Graham?" (as I lean over and hand him a bag...)

The boyfriend: "Do you have TWO bags of teddy grahams?!"

Yeah. Busted. But to be fair, the first bag only had a few left... so I had to open a new bag, right? I just can't resist these cute little guys.



While browsing the internet for a chocolate teddy graham picture, I found someone who said that they enjoy chocolate teddy grahams on apple slices with peanut butter. That kind of sounds amazing. Yumm-o! I'm gonna go try it now.

3 comments:

reese said...

I love the cinnamon teddy grahams -- we went to Jonnies last week and I ordered the kids burger and it came w/ teddy grahams and that was the first time I had them since I was a kid --- so yummy!

Kathryn said...

You totally crack me up!

Amanda Barefoot said...

funny girl!!
i love them too....but i think i like the chocolate chip better!