Okay, so I will not be boring you with details of my day to day food consumption after all. That's because I have found a nifty little place online called FitDay.com. It's an online journaling site where you can track your food consumption, calories, fat, carbs, calcium, vitamins, and so much more. It's definitely got its pros and cons, but after seeing my nutritional factors on a pie chart, I might be hooked! I can tell you for sure, I was a little above the charts on my carbs and sugars today. I gotta work on that...
I'm off to Ponca City for a wedding tomorrow. I'm leaving after work, so it will be a busy day. Then Sunday I'm off to Lions Park to see Hosty Duo. I love live music in the park! Good times are always had by all.
Hope all my blog readers (all three of you) have a fabulous weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment