Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm a walking junkie...

I've been walking/jogging 4 times in the last week!

And I haven't had a single mini chocolate teddy graham!

I made the mistake of stepping on the scale today and that certainly did NOT make me good about myself. I think the scale might need to move itself out in the garage or somewhere other than the bathroom. Maybe the dumpster?

I really enjoy walking outside, but it's almost too hot outside now. Tonight I went one lap around our circle before it got completely dark, then finished up on the treadmill. It was nice to mix it up like that. I wish I could be one of those crazy people who wakes up at the crack of dawn every morning and hits the pavement. I have a client who is doing a bootcamp in her neighborhood. They meet at 5:30 every morning. That's just crazy talk if you're asking me.

On a totally random note - the boyfriend is accusing me of moving his fingernail clippers. I don't use fingernail clippers. I work in a salon, people clip for me. I wish you could see how dramatic he's being, making so much noise, and going through the drawers. Very amusing stuff.

3 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

What is it with guys and their fingernail clippers!? My Clint does the same thing! He panics if he can't find them!

Kathryn said...

Yeah, you are back at it. I really enjoy reading your blogs. I wish I had motivation to walk. It's so hot outside.

LOL. Ok, I can't stop laughing at your last paragraph. Zach has clippers stacked all over the house. Seriously.

reese said...

We totally relate to your random note about the boyfriend at the end. I read it to brad asking the question "who does this sound like...." and he started laughing and pointing at himself!! HAHA