Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back at it...

I went on a walk around the neighborhood tonight and logged over 2 miles. We took Hayden dog for part of it, but he wears out kinda quick in his old age. He had a really good walk today, because we came across a mini doxie, then later a neighbor lady and her little daughter. I'm going to be super sore tomorrow, I can already tell. I guess that's what I get for being such a lazy butt lately. The good news is, I bought a new sensor for my Ipod that records all my workout data. I think things kinda fell apart when my old sensor died... so hopefully this will inspire me to get back on the bandwagon.

I've recently become addicted to So You Think You Can Dance. It makes me wish I had taken dance when I was a kid, but I chose gymnastics. And I was a terrible gymnast. I wonder if I would've been a better dancer. Probably not. I think I'm a good dancer when I've consumed enough alcohol. I have a feeling I'm not the only person that thinks that way, though.

The boyfriend wants to go to a Star Trek convention in Tulsa later this month. I can't think of a more miserable way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Or a more miserable way to spend $20. My idea of a perfect Sunday is this... brunch with mimosas. That never really happens, though. Or live music in the park with an ice chest full of cold beer, which will be happening June 21. I can't drag him to the park for music, but he wants to drag me to a Star Trek convention. What's wrong with this picture?

I love summertime! Mondays at the pool, here I come! I'm ready for Denver and it's a month away. Until then, I'll hopefully be a walking junkie and try to squeeze myself into last years swimsuit.

1 comment:

Amanda Barefoot said...

mimosas and brunch sounds so great. i really should start drinking more in the A.M.