Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do I have to have a title?

Because I can't think of anything sharp or witty. Especially when I'm about to tell you things that aren't all that exciting. I went walking again today. Another two miles. It was so freaking hot, I walked 20 minutes outside, then came in and did 10 minutes on the treadmill. Before that, I attempted a yoga workout I DVR'd off of FitTV, but it was kind of a joke. I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and I kept looking at the TV to see what was going on. And I realized I have no upper body strength. No wonder Madonna has arms of steel. That damn downward dog is harder than it looks. I know I did NOT look graceful like the lady on TV. I'll probably give it another shot though.

Would it be weird if I told you what I ate today? I'm thinking if I tell people what I eat, maybe I won't eat like a crazy person. I'm willing to try anything. If it helps me eat better, I'll do it. Kind of like a food journal, only for the world to see. Here goes:

Breakfast: Handful of raw almonds and a Naked Juice.
Lunch: Veggie Burger from Johnnie's and small order of fries. I have to say, it didn't feel like a small order. I got a LOT of fries. And they were yummy.
Dinner: Baked potato with butter, sprinkled Mexican blend cheese, and a ton of pico.
Snack: Spicy baby dill pickles. I didn't know they were spicy until I put one in my mouth. They are amazing, though. They made my face turn a little pink. Yummy!

I guess now you can see how vegetarians eat. Although I have started to eat a little fish here and there, so I feel like a shady vegetarian. I'll save that for another blog, though.

No comments: