The new look of my blog that is. You should've known it was about time for a change, right?
So we went and saw The Lion King last night. Freaking AMAZING. I had heard from numerous people who had seen it that I would love it. I was a little afraid actually, that with all the great reviews it might ruin it for me. But I thought totally wrong! I would go again if I had the chance, it was that good. They started off the show with the animal characters marching on the stage going down the two middle aisles on the floor. Since we were in the center, we saw things coming from both sides. Every actor was so great with their part, but I think my favorites were the monkey and the young Simba. The monkey had a voice unlike anything I've ever heard. Just brilliant.
Which got me super excited that my mom bought tickets for us to go see a few shows this summer. We have tickets to go see The Producers and Joseph & The Amazing Techicolor Dreamcoat. Isn't that what it's called? Anyway, it's Andrew Lloyd Weber, so I'm pumped! And even though our seats are farther back than our Lion King seats, we are still in the center.
Hope everyone has an awesome Memorial Day weekend. We might do yardwork. Yep, we're that much fun.
Oh - we've been watching the first season of True Blood. It just came out on DVD. It's freaking awesome. I've been a pretty big fan of Edward Cullen, and I still am... but Bill is giving Edward a run for his money in the "I'd love to have a vampire as a boyfriend" category. I mean, first of all, Bill is much closer to my age in real life, so I don't feel like a perv for lusting after him. Second, True Blood makes Twilight look PG. I know what what Bill can do in the bedroom, and I'm thinking he's more skilled than Edward in that department. He can bite Sookie and feed on her, and still control himself, but Edward is always too worried about losing contol with Bella. However, they are both English dudes playing American vampires. So does that mean if I really want to find a hot, sexy, protective, living in the public eye vampire boyfriend, I have to make a trip to England?
3 comments:
I'm dying to see true blood!!! ohhhh...i can't wait. based on your description, i will also be questioning my loyalty to edward!
Wow - I'm buying THOSE books!! :) I'm glad you liked The Lion King - now I REALLY wish I would have gone!
I am so glad to see more True Blood vans! I absolutely love that show. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day...and yes I love my Hip Hop Abs. Worth every dollar!
Post a Comment