I booked my plane ticket to Denver today! I'm so excited! My friend Kendra lives directly between Denver and Boulder, so I'm looking forward to catching up with her, enjoying the beautiful outdoors, going to the Tori show, and whatever else we decide to do. I really need a little getaway.
I've only been to CO one other time. When I was in college, I went to Breckinridge with some friends. We drove. And when we pulled up to the condo, I immediately got out of the car, went straight to the bathroom, and puked my guts out. Then I passed out for several hours, and woke up a new woman. Ready for a beer. Altitude sickness got the best of me. I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again, because it was horrible. If anyone has any suggestions on avoiding altitude sickness, besides drinking lots of water, send them my way.
2 comments:
i think those motion sickness wrist bands are supposed to work for altitude sickness too.
that sucks! hope you don't get sick!
Dramamine has always worked for me.
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment