Tuesday, May 12, 2009

8 Things... this one's for you, T!

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:

Mention the person that tagged you. Bits and Pieces
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Going to Denver this summer and seeing my friend Kendra. It's been way too long since I've seen her!
2. Laying out by the pool with my girl, T. We were really bad about it last year, so I'm hoping we are better about getting together this summer!
3. I'm planning a day trip to the Oklahoma Aquarium. Clint doesn't know it yet, but I guess he will if he reads this! I've been wanting to go for awhile, so I'm doing it!
4. I always look forward to going to work! I know, I'm weird!
5. I look forward to doing another detox. I've been feeling so tired lately, and been eating WAY too much sugar, so it's time!
6. I'm currently watching the season finale of the Biggest Loser. I've been looking forward to this all day! What an inspiring show!
7. Boomer Sooner, baby! Football season will be here before you know it!
8. Tori! Tori! Tori!

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Laundry... five loads, I think!
2. Cleaned my makeup brushes
3. Cleaned the toilets & cleaned the kitchen
4. Spent too much time on Facebook
5. Watched Harper's Island online and got caught up
6. Watched Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother
7. Fed my fat dog and gave him lots of love!
8. Went to bed


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1. Hire a personal trainer
2. Hire a housekeeper
3. Take a week long beach vacation
4. Pay off my credit card
5. Travel Europe for many months
6. Find a cure for cancer
7. Open my own skin care studio
8. Fit in my favorite pair of jeans

8 SHOWS I WATCH

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Big Bang Theory
3. American Idol
4. The Biggest Loser
5. The Amazing Race
6. The Office
7. 30 Rock
8. Lost

8 PEOPLE I HAVE TAGGED

I don't even know if 8 people read my blog. So if you read my blog, and you wanna do this... then do it!

2 comments:

reese said...

i will go see the fish with you - when do you want to go???

did you like Harper's Island??

Kathryn said...

8 people totally read your blog! So, I am intrigued by the cleaning of your makeup brushes. I need details. how, how often, etc. Message me on FB.