Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm still here...

Yes, I still have a Blogger account! I haven't gone anywhere!

Not much has happened in the last month or so since I've last written. I have been to Dallas twice, both work related. Last month was the big skin care trade show in Arlington, which I LOVE going to each year. And then earlier this month I went to some training for 302 Skincare, the line I carry. So I've just been work, work, working. I'm ready for a little summertime fun. I went to Groovefest last weekend... I just love little festivals where you can pack a cooler and listen to music while sipping on cold beer. Good times. I finally got my key to the neighborhood pool! Can't wait for a little swim time, sunshine, and relaxation.

I'm excited about my summertime shows! You all should know by now, I am a bit of a television addict. I've got The Bachelorette, which is flippin' AWESOME this season. SYTYCD just started up, and I'm loving the boys this season. Big Brother starts soon. I'm currently recording Glee on my DVR, I heard they were repeating the whole first season over the summer, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. I feel like the only person in the world who has never seen an episode of Glee.

Looks like I might be going to CO again this summer! More details to come on that. Hope you wonderful Blogger people are having a fantastic June!

No comments: