I heart the Farmer's Market. I heart having Saturdays off so I can go and check out all the yummy fresh vegetables and fruits that make their way to my refrigerator. Today I bought yellow squash, asparagus, cucumbers, green onions, broccoli, and strawberries. Super YUMMY! I heart the thought of supporting local growers, and I heart that I'm eating healthy!
I've been very intersted in healthy eating for quite some time now. That doesn't mean I've eaten healthy all these years. As I've said before, I have a real weakness for sugar. As I eat more fruit lately, that craving seems to be fading a little. I've been using stevia more and more, and I've discovered that having unsweetened cocoa powder around helps tremendously. I'm in love with greek yogurt and strawberries right now.
My next venture is going raw for a few weeks. This is going to be a challenge for me, but I know it will be worth it. I'm looking at it as a detox. If there are people who actually commit to this way of eating for life, I know I can handle it for two weeks! I plan on starting this after my long weekend in Tulsa and Dallas.
1 comment:
BLOG....BLOG....BLOG!!
Post a Comment