After work, I met up with my friend Kathy, her mom, and two other friends... to help Kathy pick out a dress for her wedding. This was my first experience at bridal dress shopping, and I have to say, it was really fun. Kathy looked amazing in every single dress she tried on... I guess that what happens when you are trying on dresses in a size 0! I always thought that when it came time to get married, I would want a super simple dress, but after being in the bridal shop and seeing all these different beautiful styles... well, I guess I can see how it would be easy to turn into a bridezilla. These are the top two picks that came from Saturday's adventure...


It's hard to tell from the pics, but the second dress is short... which I thought would be fun since she's getting married on the beach. But that first dress is just soooooo gorgeous and elegant.
This is a dress that I love and I convinced her to try on. I was the only fan! I knew that only a really tiny person could pull this one off, so I wanted to see it on.

After closing down the bridal shop, we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for a much needed feast. The weather was perfect for outside dining, and we were lucky enough to snag a patio table. My portabello burger was AMAZING, and so was my dessert! All five of us ordered a different cheesecake and sampled each different one. Then took the leftovers home! My pineapple upside down cheesecake was delicous this morning for breakfast!
Friday night I met with a few friends and we watched A Nightmare On Elm Street. My friends seemed to enjoy it, but I thought it was pretty cheesy. After that we headed over to the Library for beer and pizza. Can you say overindulgance? It was most definitely the theme of my weekend! Which is why today has been a very lazy day. I'll be back at it tomorrow. I've got to get some yardwork done, laundry, cleaning the house... the stuff I've been putting off.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment