Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In the bedroom...

As you may or may not know, I have been searching for new pillowcases for our bed for quite some time. You probably did not know that, because I haven't blogged in like, forever. So, I didn't want to really invest in a new bedding set, or spend a lot of money... just some silly pillowcases. We had the plain 'ol vanilla bedding, thanks to Clint, but I need color, so I threw one of my blankets on top, which was red.

(Which looked terrible, because the pillowcases were a light sage green).

Well, today was the day I finally found something I love! I've included before/after photos. I'm very pleased with the outcome, and can't wait to curl up in bed tonight.

BEFORE... A little fuzzy, but that's a good thing. You can't see how hideous it is.


AFTER... I even cleaned and dusted the end tables!




How cute is that little pillow?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

So cute, in fact.....I own it as well. HA!

Looks great! See you Saturday.

Brandi said...

Very cute! It looks great!