Monday, August 17, 2009

Shopping Spree

Last week, I drove my SUV to Penn Square Mall, and somehow managed to park in a super tiny parking space. If I didn't know any better, I would think I accidentally picked a spot reserved for compact cars, but no... all the spaces are like that. Lucky for me, I came prepared with a Victoria's Secret gift card my mom gave me for my b-day, and some kick ass coupons to The Limited. Wanna see what I found?

I bought this super cute shirt at The Limited the other day, and can't wait to wear it.
Pleated Studs Top

Shared via AddThis

I also bought a super fun belt, although I'm not quite sure what to wear it with yet. I've always liked belts, but for some reason, never wear them.
Studded Elastic Belt

Shared via AddThis

And I love this tee... it's a little dressy, but it's still just a tee. Comfy and cute!
Ribbon Detail Tee

Shared via AddThis

At VS, I finally bought a hoodie from their Pink collegiate collection. I've been wanting one of their collegiate items for a while, but couldn't justify spending this much on a hoodie. Not with all the little shops all over Norman... where you can find cute and super affordable OU stuff. I can't wait for football season! Clint and I have tix to the OU-Baylor game, which isn't until mid-October. I'm hoping it's a night game, and it will be cool enough to wear this!


I also bought some jeans. A pair of fabulous, worn in, ripped pair. The kind my mom would say I'm too old to wear. Ummm... whatever! In my mind, you're never too old to have holes in your jeans!

Since I've been absent from the Blogger community for over a month, I have not yet blogged about my CO vacation! Next blog, I promise... I'll even include a couple pics.

1 comment:

reese said...

love the OU sweatshirt!!!!! I want one!!!