Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why my boyfriend rocks!

Part 2...

When I came home today I had another cardboard box with my name on it. What could it be this time?

A big ass gift basket with chocolate goodies. I call it a big ass gift basket because after I eat everything in the basket, my ass will be huge. I should've taken a picture, but I didn't think of that until I'd already torn into the thing and messed up the pretty ribbon. And ate a cookie. And a few chocolate covered chocolate balls.

The best part was the sweet little card that came with it. It said Callie, Happy(no specific holiday)! I love you, Clinton.

Really?! How sweet is that?!

And that my friends, is why my boyfriend totally rocks!

5 comments:

reese said...

wowza!! you are so lucky to get a Dyson!! Brad says we don't need one b/c we don't have carpet - eh all I hear are excuses - man what got into little Clinton -- what a great day!! So happy for you and your vacuum -- hehehe :)

Amanda Barefoot said...

i'm beginning to think he likes to hear you brag about him on your blog. keep it up and you will keep getting gifts!

Brandi said...

That is so sweet!! Lucky girl :)

reese said...

time to blog again!! miss your writings!

Vodens said...

what model is yours? I am really thinking about getting one!