Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I can't sleep...
All I can think about is how I found a box of my books in the garage the other day, and how I took every book out of the box and placed in on the shelf in the hallway. These books have been unpacked less than a week, and now I have to find that box, and place every single book back in the box, and take that box to a new home. I know a new home will be a clean slate, a fresh start. When we moved in, I thought that was it. I was finally done moving. I was settled and we were going to make our lives in our new home. I just don't understand how you can help someone unpack a box of books, if you know you aren't in love with them anymore. One moment, I felt wanted, I felt like I belonged here... and now I feel like I'm stuck in a house with someone who's throwing me away. One of the hardest things is seeing him lay on the couch, like he does everyday, like nothing has changed. Knowing he doesn't have to pack a thing... he gets to just sit on the couch and watch me walk out the door. More than anything, I miss him saying "I love you" every time I walk out the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
::tear::
Post a Comment