My first blog in a while... and I wish I was blogging about good news, but I'm not.
Saturday night, when I got home from the Kings of Leon concert, I basically had my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped on... the man that I've been in love with for the past two and a half years, the man that I thought I was eventually going marry has completely broken my heart and destroyed my faith all together. Before he came along, I was very cynical when it came to love. I dated all the wrong guys and my relationships never lasted more than six weeks. When Clint came into my life, it was such a pleasant surprise. I was already comfortable with the fact I was going to spend my life as a single gal, and I had made peace with that.
Now I'm stuck in the same house with my ex-boyfriend until I can find a place of my own. The worst part is, when we moved in together, I sold all of my stuff. I have nothing. I have nothing and I feel completely empty inside. I honestly had no idea I could hurt this much. I just want to know when the pain goes away...
1 comment:
:( Callie, I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment