Wednesday, October 21, 2009

moving on...

I found a house, people! It looks like everything is good to go, and I'm set to close Nov 13th!! Fingers crossed, it may even be sooner than that, but the 13th is a definite. I'm so ready to move back to Norman. I'm so ready to move out of this house. It's really difficult to begin the whole "getting over someone" process when you still live with them in a house filled with memories of your life together. And it's even more difficult when that person tries to act as if nothing happened, you should still be friends... and constantly asks "why are you being so gripey? What's your problem?"

What's my problem? Really? What's my freaking problem?

You broke my freakin' heart!! Let that sink into your little noggin for a minute, will ya? I can't just wake up the day after that, or even a week after that, and be your friend. I need to move on. I need to heal my heart.

Everyone keeps asking me how I do it. The first question from everyone is "do you still live together?". Followed by... "I don't know how you do it." I'm really not sure how I'm doing it. I'm trying to be positive, but sometimes (like now), I have to bitch and let it all out. So to all my dear, sweet blog readers... sorry all you hear is negativity. I'm not always like this, I promise! I'm really grateful to all my friends and my family for putting up with me. And cheering me up. I'd be lost without them.

1 comment:

lindyc said...

callie i am so proud of you. you are an amazing strong wonderful beautiful person inside and out. and you are not being negative at all. your heart is broken and its gonna take some time to heal and when it does it will be a stronger heart that is ready for an amazing guy if you decide you want to give it away again some time or if you decide to keep it all to your own :) its possible that you both might be friend in the future. but thats wayyy in the future. and i know that if i was having to spend time with my x in " our home" i would be an uber.super.bitch. which you have not been at all. and even if you were. you deserve to feel be that way. i have told you this several times i would be in such a worse place then you are.

congrats on your house! its soo exciting :)

<3