Friday, February 19, 2010

Another favorite things post...

What I love right now...

Coffee...I didn't realize how strong my love for coffee actually was until I ran out. I guess I am addicted. I heart my Keurig coffee maker!
If anyone has a favorite Keurig K-cup, let me know. I'm always up for trying new ones.


Food For Life sprouted breads... Yummy! Food For Life makes freshly sprouted, live grain breads. I get the burger buns and make veggie burgers with them. So healthy!!

The Raveonettes... one of my favorite bands for three years now. Can't get enough of them. They are a Danish duo who I've best heard described as a mix between The Jesus & Mary Chain and My Bloody Valentine. Throw in a 50's rock influence and there you have it. Love them. LOVE them.


Cougar Town... I love this show! Courteney Cox is hilarious in this, and I'm really hoping it lasts a few seasons. If you haven't seen it, set your DVR, it's really funny!


Words With Friends... If you own an Iphone, I'm sure you are familiar with Words. My friend Theresa got me hooked, I got everyone at work hooked, and sometimes we all sit around and play each other when we're not busy. I never knew phone scrabble could be so addicting. It's really a great way to pass the time, though.

C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss from Bath & Body Works... Okay, so to be honest, I've never really been a big Bath & Body Works kinda girl. Especially after working at The Body Shop, we stuck our noses up at our competition and pretty much bashed their products every chance we got. However, my sweet friend Lindy picked up a few extra lip glosses when they were on sale, and gave me the Hot Buttered Rum flavor. OMG. I am addicted to this stuff. She later gave me the hot Chocolate flavor, and I like it just as much. They are super shiny and have a little tingle to 'em. Yummy.


And this guy... (I refer to him as) my boyfriend... if you haven't seen (500)Days of Summer, log off your computer immediately, and rent it now. Or rent Mysterious Skin... for an outstanding (and depressing) performance. I heart you, JGL!

2 comments:

brandi76 said...

Oh my goodness, I love him too! He was Hilarious in "3rd Rock from the Sun". Love your blog too!

Brandi said...

Love the list!