Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Okay... First post from my phone, so I hope I'm doing it right! What I
have here, in this pic, are the ten pair of shoes I gave away! Also
known as number 11 on the list. I thought I'd have a hard time parting
with them, but it actually felt good. And my closet is thanking me!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Great job!! Someone will be very happy to have them (and will probably get more use out of them then you did when they sat in your closet!) You have inspired me to go look at my shoes...there are many in there that need to go!!

I'm so glad you are blogging again! Keep it up :)

Just FYI: I heard that Jessica Simpson started a charity to send shoes to Haiti. I don't know where to send the donated shoes to...but I might check it out.

reese said...

Kathy and I thank you too!!