It really would've been the perfect day to sleep in and snuggle with my dog... lounge around in my Pj's with a hot cup of coffee. That's usually the way Monday's go for me. But not today! I went to work on my day off. I really didn't mind at all, I'm not going to say no to making a little extra money!
But with the rain... and it being my first day on the low calorie part of my diet... and waking up at 7... and having to drive to Del City to get my taxes done... I just wanted to crawl back in bed.

Instead I'm going to focus on what I'm thankful for today!
I made some extra money that I can put back in my vacation fund...
I am actually getting a little bit of a refund this year with my federal taxes...
Being extremely organized with everything last year means that I spent less than half an hour at my CPA's office...
I discovered that loose leaf pomegranate tea with vanilla stevia is the best thing EVER...
This HCG diet might actually help me kick my sugar addiction once and for all!
I was finished with everything early enough that I can enjoy the rain from inside my house, and get caught up with the DVR...
Happy Monday, readers! Hope you had a good one!
1 comment:
that tea sounds yummy! where do you get it?
by the way....i couldn't get that email about hcg to send. not sure why. but basically it was the diary of her journey. she has lost quite a bit of weight and says she feels great!
Post a Comment