

Home decor funds have run a bit low... I took my car in to get the oil changed, and I was told my tires were in horrendous shape. Since I have to make a drive to Dallas in May, I wanted to make sure they were taken care of before then. I took my car to Hibdon's yesterday... they were super nice and helpful, reasonable prices... I will definitely be taking my car back in the future. Anyhoodle, I got new tires and an alignment, and my car is running so smooth, so quiet... and it's much easier to turn. I didn't even realize how rough and noisy my car was until it was fixed!
Another HCG update... my grand total so far is 12.4 pounds! I had originally planned on wanting to lose 20, but I think I'll be quite happy if I can lose 15. My weight loss has definitely slowed, which happens as you get closer to where you should be. I have less than a week on the low calorie phase, I'm hoping I can get those last 2.6pounds! If not, I think I'll lose it when I get to the next phase and I can work out again. I have so much energy lately! Can't wait to get outside for a jog/walk, especially with the amazing weather we've had the last few days. It feels so GREAT to be able to wear clothes I've not been able to wear in almost five years. It's definitely a huge motivator!
2 comments:
Pretty living & eating rooms ;0)
Love your new blog look! Love the curtains! Congratulations to you on your weight loss!
Post a Comment