Today begins the first day of my HCG journey! And I'm super excited!
(Since I don't do a great job at explaining things, if you don't know anything about the HCG diet, or what it is, please Google for info.)
I have to say, I was quite skeptical when I first began hearing about this program. A few people I work with decided to do it at the end of '09, and I thought they were a little crazy. At the time, they were trying to get me on board, but I thought I'd wait and see what their experiences were like before I invested in hundreds of dollars in a weight loss miracle. And I thought they were crazy to inject their bellies with a needle every morning. Well, out of the three people who did this program, I saw three people with varying results. My conclusion was that it works if you actually stick to the guidelines, but... isn't that the case with most diets?
Well, I decided to do a little research on my own after that, and discovered that you can order the HCG online, for much, much less than what my work peeps paid from a nurse practitioner. Now, before you start freaking out, please know that I did my research and didn't just order from any 'ol company off the internet. I did some digging around, finding the most recommended and reputable companies out there. I also elected to do the homeopathic drops versus the injections. No needles for me,m thank you very much.
Sooooo... the first two days of this program include taking the drops while you eat everything in sight. The more fat the better. I have been looking forward to these days like you wouldn't believe!
Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated on my results!
1 comment:
I love you and worry about this...I just don't want anything bad to happen to you !!!
Post a Comment