Friday, April 2, 2010

China...

For those of you who don't know, one of my best friends from high school lives in Shanghai, China. And I desperately want to go there. I've always had a desire to travel and see new countries, but China was never at the top of the list. Having a friend in China, however, changes things up just a bit. When in my life will I ever have a chance to visit Shanghai with a place to stay, someone who speaks the language(a little), and knows the cool places to go?

I want to go SO bad, and it's really frustrating when it feels like the world is working against you! I've been saving and saving since the first of the year, and my travel fund was pretty much wiped out by the need for new tires. Annoying! I am determined to stay positive and make this happen, in any way that I can. I believe in the Law of Attraction, so I just keep telling myself it will happen. It needs to happen. This is where I will be in October... I can't wait!

No comments: