Wow! Just realized it's my 100th blog post! In case you didn't notice, I've blogged a little more recently... I might turn this into the "blog for a whole month" part of my list. I really wish I had something super awesome to blog about, but instead I'm going to bore you with details of my Thursday.
First of all, the energy I've had lately is amazing. My metabolism is crazy good right now. I honestly haven't felt this good since my early twenties. I know that it's diet related, and wish I knew/could comprehend all the science behind it. I know that HCG is supposed to reset your metabolism and "retrain" your brain... more specifically, the hypothalamus. And I feel like I'm living proof that it did it's job. Sooooo... I'm also thinking that the "detox" from sugar and starches is having a huge effect as well. Plus, I've been eating a high protein breakfast every morning which really saves me from starving later in the day.
My typical day before all this HCG crazy-ness started looked like this: wake up after pressing snooze several times, check e-mail and play on computer while sipping coffee, take shower, go to work, come home, lay on couch and watch TV.
This is what today looked like: wake up before alarm, have coffee with quick computer time, get ready for work, prepare eggs with salsa and cheese, a piece of soy sausage, and green tea. Go to work early. Treat myself to a cupcake for the first time in a month, get my hair cut, order protein powder online, pick up hair products for my new 'do (I just keep on going shorter), come home, go for a walk, attempt Jillian Micheal's Yoga DVD (I didn't make it the whole half hour!), fix dinner and clean up my mess, do three loads of laundry, vacuum, clean bathroom, blog. Haven't even turned on the DVR yet. I can't sit still!
I've probably done more to my house in the past month than I have the whole time I've lived here. Gotta say, it feels pretty awesome!
1 comment:
this is very exciting! i want to feel that much energy! it's 10:20 am and I'm already tired..not good. happy 100th blog entry!
Post a Comment