coming up with a title for every single blog I do. I sure wish I could be creative and witty, but that's just not my thing. I write like I would say things, and I don't always sound that smart. Especially when I go back and read old blog entries, sometimes I'm trying to be funny and I'm not, and other times I'm not trying to be funny and I am. Most of the time I think I just crack myself up, because I have a really corny sense of humor, and that doesn't always come across until you get to know me in person. But then that's another thing... I can be a little hard to get to know. I'm shy in a way, and I'm territorial. If we're on my turf, surrounded by people I know, I can be pretty outgoing. Throw me in new surroundings amongst people I've never met, and my shyness comes out full force. It took me forever to come out of my shell at the salon. Being the new girl, thrown in an environment with almost ten other girls, almost gave me a panic attack every day for the longest time. Ask the girls now, and they might remember me being a little shy, but they'd probably just tell you I'm a big dork. Because they see me every day and know that I truly am a dork, and I'm completely cool with that!
I honestly don't know where any of that came from. ha! All I had originally planned on saying in this blog was that I got a new battery for my car today and all seems to be okay! I have no idea why the oil pressure light was coming on. They checked the oil level and all was fine with that. They did a battery test and discovered that my battery was on it's last breath. Since the new battery, my car has been starting fine and the light hasn't come back on.
This is totally unrelated, but does anyone watch Damages? I'm watching season 2 right now, and this show is crazy. I can't keep up with what's going on, and I feel like an idiot because I get easily confused while watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment