Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Saturday!

It's Saturday, and for many that means the start of their weekend. For some lucky people, who didn't have to work yesterday, it's the middle of their weekend! For me, I'm up at 7:45, about to hop in the shower and get ready for work. I choose to be happy about that fact and focus on what is great in my life this Saturday morning and the rest of the weekend.

I have an awesome Keurig coffee maker I got for Christmas... it serves as my best friend every single morning, and makes my house smell so yummy.


Every client I take care of today helps put me that much closer to my goal of visiting China in the fall! And going to a job I love only makes it all that much better.

I am blessed with my health!

I'm having Easter lunch with my family tomorrow!

I'm getting a pedicure on Monday... can't wait for that! The only way my feet could be happier is if they were on the beach, like this...


I've lost 13 pounds in 26 days! That's half a pound a day and I can't complain about that. The best part is that I feel so great, and I love the way my clothes fit! Maybe this will be me someday!



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with their friends and families! This is the first year I will not be eating insane amounts of Easter candy... and I'm okay with that. This sweet lil' chocolate bunny can go home with someone else this year!

No comments: