(In list form, just for you Kathy!)
1. Wine...
Red wine. Shiraz. Merlot. Cab Sav. I typically have a glass a night. Lately I've been having a square or two of dark chocolate with my glass. I couldn't drink while on HCG, so I appreciate it even more now. There's no better way to unwind...
2. Cheese...
I could eat it by the block. I don't keep it around the house too much because it would just be bad news. I could spend a small fortune at Forward Foods, a local cheese shop here in Norman. I'm no cheese expert. I wasn't even aware of all the different cheeses available until my first visit there. A meal isn't a meal without cheese.

3. Netflix...
Greatest idea ever. I'm currently watching the last disc of Mad Men season 3. Next up is Damages season 2... the third season is on my DVR, so I can't wait for a Damages marathon!!
4. V-neck tees...
Target has the most amazing V-neck tees! Last season I got a shirt in navy and a shirt in grey. When I went in today, they had them again, for only $8!! I got an olive green shirt. And I might go back tomorrow for another one... or two!
5. Protein shakes...
What an easy and tasty snack! I've been having one every day. Sometimes with chocolate, sometimes with strawberries... I just add stevia and Greek yogurt, and it tastes like a milkshake!
1 comment:
This list is perfect. I literally like, even love, all the things you listed with the exception of protein shakes. Gew. Maybe I need to let you make me one and reevaluate. I love wine. And cheese. I plan on gaining my freshman 15 while in Italy.
Post a Comment