
Another day up before the alarm, and I love it. I'm blaming spring... I absolutely love the long days, and waking up early to see the light outside. It just makes me want to get up and start a new day! I love driving around town and seeing the trees come back to life after a cold winter, seeing flowers wherever you go. I love seeing people out and about... runners on a path, kids playing at the park, people walking their dog, mowing their yard... it's just so refreshing! Pretty soon we'll be facing the Oklahoma heat and wanting to stay inside with the air conditioner cranked up, but right now, it's just beautiful.
Last night, I went and saw The Blind Side. What an amazing movie! I really love sports movies, and this may be up at the top as one of my favorites. If you haven't seen it, go get it today!
Have a great Tuesday, blog world!
No comments:
Post a Comment