If you are a regular reader of my blog, you knew that already. Tonight is the season finale of Project Runway, and I'm so excited. I admit that this season has been a little underwhelming, but I am totally rooting for Seth Aaron, because I personally love his rock and roll vibe. Do I think he'll win? No. I think Emilio will probably take this one.
It's also the last season of Lost. I was one of these people who refused to watch this show when it first came on. I remember everybody talking about it, and thinking "this show sounds so bizarre, I don't think I'd like it". I was wrong. I got completely sucked into it, and I think it's because I like being confused. It's very exciting that it's about to all be wrapped up, though. Can't wait to see how it ends!
I so ready for So You Think You Can Dance to come back on. I just wished I'd seen more of the past seasons, because apparently they're bringing back people from previous seasons. They're changing up the format a little, so I can't wait to see some of the talent this season. I hate it when I mention this show and someone asks if I watch Dancing With the Stars. Are you kidding me? NO, I do NOT watch Dancing With washed up celebrities (or people who were never stars to begin with). SYTYCD features ACTUAL dancers, with extraordinary talent... and I love that there's such a variety of dance styles. Not just ballroom, but hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, Broadway, Latin styles and more. And the choreography is seriously amazing! Have I convinced you to watch yet?!
I'm so behind with the DVR. I've been trying to get through Damages, so I can get to season 3. Looks like a stormy night in headed this way, and I got the yard work done yesterday, so I think I'll curl up and take it easy tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment