As in, Calgon take me away. It's been a rough day.
I had a great day yesterday, lunch and facials with mom, Penn Square mall for a little shopping, then on to my friend Lisa's house for a little dinner and girl time. As I left her house to head back to Norman, I began not feeling well. Not sure if it was something I ate or what, but I was really feeling gross. And I noticed a flashing red light on my dashboard I'd never seen before. I thought I'd deal with it the next day, because I just wanted to get home and lay down. So, I come home, feed the dog, lay down, and then got sick. Like throw up sick. I felt AWFUL! I finally lay back down and wake up this morning feeling better, but still a little off. Get ready for work, and head out... the little red flashing light from the night before is no longer flashing. What? I'm wondering if I made the whole thing up. I checked the owners manual and see that it's a light for oil pressure.
Sooooo... as I leave work to go to lunch, my freaking car won't start!! What?!?! I get a jump from someone with cables, and all seems to be okay. I leave work at 5 to go home, start the car, and the red light is flashing again! I stop the car, restart it, and the light is no longer flashing. WTH? Since I've been home tonight, I've gone out and started the car again, just to make sure it would, and the same exact thing happened! Red light flashes on first start, but when I stop and restart, the light stops flashing.
I've been advised by three or four people to go get a free battery check at Auto Zone, so I guess I'll do that first thing tomorrow. I'm just wondering what the oil pressure light has to do with the battery? And I'm hoping that whatever is wrong with my car doesn't cost a fortune. Because if it's gonna cost a fortune, I might as well just get a new car.
I don't like being stressed. It doesn't look good on me. Unlike the green striped cardigan I got at The Limited yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment