Sunday, April 18, 2010

Movie night...

What a great weekend! I've been lazy, but I think I needed it and didn't know it.

Last night I hung out with a couple ladies from work and we decided to do a low key movie night. And what a spread we had! We had Cabernet, frozen peanut M&M's, creme brulee almonds, an assortment of cheeses and jellies from Forward Foods, shrimp ceviche, hummus, crackers, pita bread, and fresh fruit including strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and red and white grapes. It was heavenly! I overindulged, and I must say... I enjoyed every moment of it.

We watched Couples Retreat (which I had seen before)... it's hilarious! Vince Vaughn always makes me laugh. Then we watched The Fourth Kind, which is about alien abduction. Really weird movie. Supposedly based on a true story and contains actual footage and interviews, but I was left wondering if it was really based on a true story or made out to be a Blair Witch type project. Anyone seen it? Thoughts? All I know is, I have no interest in visiting Nome, Alaska. Ever.

No comments: