Yesterday I went to lunch with my mom and grandma, then I tagged along while my mom looked at window treatments at Lowe's. I really should just not step in a Lowe's or Home Depot or any sort of home builder place like that until I win the lottery. Any time I go there, I start getting a million ideas swirling around my head about what my perfect home would look like. I already want to build a deck or expand my teeny tiny patio area, then one trip to Lowe's and I'm ready to remodel my kitchen and bathroom. Anyone seen the show where a guy approaches people at these stores, trying to find a big home project to take over? I desperately want to be on this show. I think it's on DIY, but I can't remember the name.
Anyway, something you may not know about me... I dream of a mostly white kitchen. White cabinets, white subway tiles, with a dark wood floor. I just think a light, bright kitchen would feel so refreshing and inviting. A few pics I found online:



I LOVE these blue tiles in the mostly white kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment