Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm making myself blog...

because the truth is, I don't really feel like it right now =)

Since I started this 30 day thing, I haven't really had any days where I just didn't feel like it. I've had plenty of days where I had no idea what I was going to blog about, but this is the first day I've just felt like completely skipping out. It feels like Saturday. I feel exhausted. I'm not hungry, but I know I should eat something. I want to get in my PJ's and shut out the world. I'm not in a bad mood, but I feel like I need to hibernate for a bit! Ooh, drained is a good word - I feel drained!

Well, I was wrong in my Project Runway prediction. Congrats to Seth Aaron!!! His collection was AMAZING!! I'm off to watch the reunion show they aired after the finale - just couldn't stay awake for it last night.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm looking forward to the Norman Music Festival and hanging out with friends!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Keep it up! I'm enjoying your blog & love the daily posts!!