Not too much to report today.
I just fixed a cup of coffee... I totally meant for it to be decaf since it is 8:30, but I noticed a little too late that it's not decaf. I drank it anyway, because I hate the thought of wasting a perfectly fine cup of coffee. You know what I thought of as soon as I finished it? I should've stuck it in the fridge, that way it would be cold in the morning. I love iced coffee. And I've been wanting to try a homemade mocha frappuccino for breakfast.
Don't you just hate it when you have a brilliant idea a minute too late?
Today was a beautiful day. I went for a walk as soon as I got home from work. Then I made some ridiculously yummy cheesecake muffin things. Having dinner at Paseo Grill tomorrow night... one of my favorite OKC spots for dinner!
I went and saw Valentines Day at the dollar movies yesterday... super cute movie. I also want to see Crazy Heart, hopefully it's still playing next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment