I honestly have no idea what in the world I'm going to blog about. I'm at a loss for words.
I have several friends going through some difficult times. It's hard to watch people I care about going through a rough patch. I have a friend going through some difficulty with her endometriosis, and has been in some pain lately. On top of her physical pain, she's had some sort of falling out with someone close to her - and she's feeling really alone right now. I have another friend who is going through some difficulty in her marriage. She's only been married less than three years, but is currently separated from her husband. So, for those of you who believe in the power of prayer - keep my friends in your thoughts. I just want them to find happiness wherever it may lead them.
I'm so thankful for my blogger friends! Even though I only have a few, I enjoy reading your posts and feel like I've gotten to know you all so well. I made a conscious choice to only follow blogs by people I know, or blogs that had a positive outlook. And as a result, I've tried to be positive in my own blog, as well. It's great to start my mornings with my coffee and a quick update on what's on everyone's mind! It's also nice to unwind at the end of the day with my hot tea and an quick recap of my day.
(Yes, I love my hot beverages!)
I'm looking forward to a VERY low key weekend. I'm amazed that this week is almost over. I think it's going to be a fantastic time to tackle a few things on my "34 things" list. I'll keep ya posted =)
No comments:
Post a Comment