Since I plan on spending most of my day at the Norman Music Festival, I thought I'd do a quick little survey that I stole from my friend Reese.
1. Men's chests..hairy or hairless?
I don't mind a little hair on the chest, but I don't want to see any on the back!
2. How often do you run red lights?
Not very often, unless they were yellow and thought I could make it.
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
This one is hard... someone with lots of jeans and big handbags. Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore? Cameron has better red carpet looks... they both probably have some cute eco-friendly pieces, too!
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Facebook, I'm on there all the time and it's easy to keep up with people that way.
5. What makes you feel sexy?
I don't remember! Getting all dressed up, which rarely happens.
6. I get excited when...........?
Spring is here, and there are a lot of things going on... I LOVE live music outdoors. Can't wait for Summer Breeze concert series!
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Outdoorsy in the spring/summer, but not in a hiking or camping kind of way. More like a yard work, Farmer's Market, live music kind of way!
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
If I took the million, I could buy my dream home and have plenty left over!
No comments:
Post a Comment