I had another cupcake today, courtesy of The Cupcake Queen. When I got to work and peeked in the mini fridge, there were still some of the flourless cupcakes from yesterday. And I just couldn't let them go bad. And they're flourless! I don't know what they were made with or how they were made, but it tasted like a piece of fudge, topped with whipped cream and a raspberry.
That cupcake totally made up for the fact that my 10:00 client didn't show up. And my 11:00 cancelled. That cupcake was worth me getting up at 7:45 and driving to work for no reason.
I decided today to throw away all but one pair of flip flops, and go buy a pair of new ones. Ever since I worked at Dillard's, I've worn Reef flip flops. They are amazing. I think every pair I have I bought while I worked there, so I got them at a discount. I realized today, I left Dillard's in 2005! I'd say it's high time I got a new pair! This time I splurged on the Rainbow brand. I've never been happier. I'm feeling a little granola and I like it.

I have decided to take this day, and truly enjoy being lazy. I might paint the office tomorrow. We'll see. For now, I've got some DVR to catch up with. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment