I certainly don't think I am. I'm pretty easy going, self-sufficient, in fact... I'd say I'm pretty low maintenance. But working in salon, I get to see all types. And I'm constantly amazed at the women who act like their world might come to an end because of a cracked nail, or not getting in with their favorite stylist the very next day because she's booked for two weeks out. I've always been pretty lucky, because I don't really have any clients that test my limits. Until now.
Let me just say... that if you bring a magnifying mirror to your wax appointment, you are indeed, TOO high maintenance. It is literally impossible to wax or tweeze any hair that hasn't even popped out of the follicle yet. Seriously.
I'm going out for live music and a glass of wine tonight, and I deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment