Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday thoughts...

1. There's nothing better than bringing the week to an end by having a super chill night at home. Fixing a little dinner, drinking a little wine... I sure do appreciate nights like these!

2. I love being a redhead! I don't care what anyone else says! A lot of people prefer me as a blonde, but I like me as a redhead, and I'm staying that way for a while. So there!!

3. Target's Mossimo V-neck tee shirts make me soooo happy! Went and bought another one today. In black. And a couple of cotton skirts. Knee length. I heart you, Target. Thank you for keeping my summer wardrobe within my budget.

4. I'm craving a road trip. I'm feeling the need for one in my bones. Good thing I've got Dallas next month. I don't want to blow my China budget!

5. I'm really excited about my birthday this year! I know it's months away... like three and a half months away... but I started thinking about what I want to do for it the other day! I think after having one of the worst birthdays ever last year, the universe is going to show me a really great time this year!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm excited about "our" birthday too! :) P.S. I like you as a redhead.