Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh snap! I almost forgot...

I almost forgot to blog, that is! I've been doing so well with my 30 day challenge, I would've felt so bad if I skipped tonight.

Thursday Thoughts...

1. Today was Tax Day! And it felt really great knowing I had everything squared away weeks ago, and wasn't stressing a bit.

2. I'm a redhead again! I love being a redhead!

3. I went on a walk around the neighborhood tonight. It was fabulous! I love seeing my neighbors out walking, working in their yards, walking their dogs. After my power walk, I came home and did some crunches and planks. I'm trying to get some abs!

4. I never thought I'd say this, but I need a mixer. I've always been a little scared of kitchen equipment, but I've come to realize that if I want to satisfy my sweet tooth, I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands. I also need mixing bowls. All these things I thought I'd never want or need... I wish I could register at Bed Bath & Beyond.

5. I'm uber-excited for Norman Music Festival!! Next weekend is almost here!

6. I'm also uber-excited for the SATC premiere! I heart you, Sarah Jessica Parker!! One look at you in a hot little dress, and I'm pretty sure I can squeeze out a few more crunches.

7. I can't believe how hot my house is. Thank goodness for ceiling fans! I'm trying to avoid turning on my air conditioner for as long as possible.

2 comments:

reese said...

Not sure how your living w/o ac yet man it has been muggy!!! I had a feelin you were doing your 30 day blogging...you never blog this much!! Keep it up I love to read it!!!

Amanda Barefoot said...

no a/c yet? you are tough.

i'm so pumped for SATC!