1. My dog! Hayden is my little love bug. He always knows what kind of mood I'm in and acts accordingly. Unlike a man, he doesn't ask over and over "what's wrong?", he just knows that I'm having a bad day and lays next to me, wherever I am. If the weather is nice, I'll go outside and play ball with him, and that always lifts me up, too!



2. Music. When having a bad day, music always makes me feel better. I have a playlist on my ipod just for this occasion. It's a mix of super cheesy stuff, songs I know by heart, and songs that just make me want to move! There are too many songs to list here, but a few artists include The Beatles, Jimmy Eat World, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Killers, Christina Aguilera, Tegan & Sara, The Flaming Lips, The New Pornographers, and The Lemonheads. I heart my ipod!!
3. Sex & The City reruns. I love popping in a DVD of old shows, whatever I'm in the mood for, I've got it! Nothing helps me block out my troubles more than hibernating on the couch for a bit, and drinking a glass of red while watching my SATC girls.

4. At home spa. When I'm really stressed, I love a hot bubble bath. Throw in a facial mask, Mazzy Star in the background (my favorite bubble bath music), scrub the roughness off the bottom of my feet, dim the lights a little... soooo relaxing! Then I put on my favorite PJ's, and I'm good to go!
Okay, friends... I wanna know... what do you do to cheer yourself up when you're in a bad mood, or having a case of the Mondays?
1 comment:
i love the lemonheads!
when i'm having a bad day i listen to jennifer knapp. her voice sooths me.
Post a Comment