getting my hair done! My roots are sooooo long, and I'm ready for a sassier cut. I see red in my future.. it's been a while.
getting some new jeans! I need to go to Penn Square and check out the Pink Victoria's Secret store. I bought my favorite ripped up jeans there last year, and I'm hoping they still have them, or something similar. I need at least a size (maybe two) smaller.
watching Mad Men season 3!! It's been in my Netflix queue since it came out, but I wanted to wait until I was guaranteed all the discs in the right order!
For some reason yesterday seemed like the longest day EVER. My first client of the day (10:00) didn't show up... we call her and find out she had written down NEXT Tuesday. My last client of the day (5:30) still wasn't there by 5:45, so I call her to make sure we had the right day, and in she walks. So today I'm focusing all I have to look forward to, and of course, always focusing on what I'm thankful for! Have a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment