If Sweet Home Alabama is ever on TV, I will stay glued to the television and not change channels. It's one of my favorite movies of all time. But I don't own it. The movies I DO own, I hardly ever watch. What's up with that? Why don't I just buy the silly movie and watch it commercial free whenever I want? I think I get sucked in by Josh Lucas. He's just so darn cute.

Which makes me realize, Patrick Dempsey (aka McDreamy) is not all that. Don't get me wrong, he's certainly not a bad looking guy. He just doesn't do anything for me. There are sexier men out there. A few examples... (who doesn't appreciate a blog with eye candy?)
I've been watching Damages, and I forgot how much I love Timothy Olyphant. What a hottie!

How can anyone NOT have a crush on Bradley Cooper?

Yes, Gerard Butler. Yes, I will marry you.

If all else fails, post pictures of hot guys. New blog motto? It just might work.
1 comment:
Great blog. I just watched Law Abiding Citizen. I will never look at GB the same way. Such a hottie.
Post a Comment