Where to start? Maybe the FIVE chocolate chip cookies I had for breakfast yesterday? Maybe because all the candy cane flavored Hershey's Kisses will be gone before anyone comes over for Christmas? Maybe because I'm just not good at the holidays, and I don't need any more food temptations staring me in the eye everytime I turn around. No, I've not really been a bad girl, but...
I did take my third Twilight book, Eclipse, which is a gift from Clint, out from under the tree and read it. I finished it last night! If he would have wrapped it himself and stuck it under the tree, I would have never known what it was. Instead he asks me if I want the books for Christmas, I say yes, when they arrive he asks ME to wrap them and put them under the tree. So I put them in a gift bag with no tissue paper. Just a book. In a bag. Easy to take in and out. The problem started because I began reading Eclipse at work. Someone left the book there, and I couldn't wait until Christmas to start reading it. They came and picked up their book just as it was getting good. What was a girl to do? Now I have to put it back and try my very best to keep the fourth book under the tree. I think I can do that much.
4 comments:
oh my god you crack me up!! sorry you had to wrap your own christmas gifts....kinda sux
oh and i forgot to tell ya - i too love those candy cane kisses!
I can't believe that when you open that gift you won't have any use for it.
BTW. I just ate 3 sugar cookies for breakfast. Bad, bad, bad.
I've been a bad girl too! The stress of the holidays is getting to me! I just came home and ate chocolate chip cookie dough and tortillas with cheese and salsa. Now, what can I find for dinner?? :)
Post a Comment