1. Twilight - Okay, duh, this is just a given. If you haven't at least heard of the Twilight series, you MUST be living under a rock. I got on the Twilight bandwagon thanks to the girls at work. All I have to say is, how can you NOT think Edward Cullen is a super duper mega HOTTIE!? And the worst part is, I thought Jasper was just as cute. The problem with that... I'm twice the actor's age! I feel like a dirty, creepy lady that should never be allowed a teaching license. BUT... if you take into account his vampire age, he's really much older than me. Call me crazy but you can't go wrong with a high school vampire romance book series. Get on the bandwagon!


2. 302 Skincare - Love it! My skin thanks me every single day I wash, tone, and moisturize my face. I'm hoping I can start retailing it soon, that's how much I love it. It's completely free of any acids, and it's active ingredient is some crazy molecule that comes from the avocado. The serum smells a little weird, but it's totally worth it!
3. Passionberi - Once again, someone from work turned me on to this place, and it's fabulous! Passionberi is a little frozen yogurt place in Norman that has the BEST fro yo I've ever had. I think they lace it with crack, it's that addicting. I get the green tea fro yo with fresh fruit toppings. They have pomegranate, pineapple, mango, kiwi, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and other non fruit toppings. We're obsessed with mochi, these little Japanese rice things that are like marshmallows. You can make your own smoothie too, but I get the same thing every time! And it's so healthy!!
4. Amy's Southwestern Burrito's - I mentioned in a previous blog, maybe my 50 blog, that I love to eat. I wasn't kidding! My Favorite Things post will always contain food faves! These are great to take to work, because they are fast and filling. And this flavor is a little spicy. Yummy!
5. Sooner Football - I can't believe college football season is almost coming to an end! OU plays in the Big 12 Championship tonight, and hopefully that win will lead us to a spot in the National Championship game. I was so excited that I got to go to two home games this year... the first against Chattanooga, and then the last one against Texas Tech. The game against Tech was by far the BEST game I've ever been to. It was crazy fun, loud and unforgettable! Not to mention, I was just excited to hang out with my little brother, Daniel.
3 comments:
I have never heard of 302 Skincare but am going to check it out!
Also, my next book will be Twilight - I almost bought it last night at Sams - I didn't - I should have - I'll go back! :)
I love favorite lists! Thanks!
Let me know when you start the Twilight books! You should do a favorite things list, I love knowing what people are interested in!
your hair is getting so long!!! and you crack me up!!! i love reading your blogs!! i think im going to do a fav list - good thinking yo!
Post a Comment