Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!

If you don't see or hear from me in a while, it could be for a variety of reasons. Some of which include...

1. I may be at work, where I work hard for the money. So you better treat me right.

2. I may have possibly OD'd on a variety of chocolate desserts. In which case you would have to send me to the Betty Crocker clinic. (Sorry, that never gets old.)

3. I may be hanging out with my friend Phoebe while she is in the great state of OK, before she heads to China, and leaves us all behind. When she's in town, much alcohol is consumed. Good times are had by all.

4. I may be hanging out at home, catching up on Seasons 4 and 5 of The L Word. Or reading the fourth book in the Twilight series. Or catching up on sleep. Sleep would be fantastic. Did I mention my boyfriend rules? He's a great gift giver. And that's why I titled my blog the way I did.

Happy Holidays, blog readers! Hope you eat lots of good food, have a great time with your loved ones, and stay warm. Peace and love to you all!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart