I've not blogged in a while, and I was totally called out for it this morning! I'm still here! I haven't felt like myself lately, I've been in a major funk, but I'll snap out of it soon. I've had the slowest week of work I have EVER had, in the year and three months I've been at my place, I've never had such a SLOW week. Terrible.
On a positive note, since I didn't have any clients yesterday, and the boy was off from work, we got to just lounge around and watch movies all day for his birthday. We watched Spiral, The Changeling, and Burn After Reading. Then I watched Made of Honor(I was on my own for that one). It was cute, but I didn't LOVE it, love it. Since I have no clients again tomorrow, I'm going with Clint and his family for his b-day dinner. No idea where we are going... Clint doesn't get too excited about eating out like I do. I also need to pick up the cake for Sunday, and I can't wait to dig into that thing. Sunday we're having my family over for a little b-day get together. My mom's b-day and my g-ma's b-day are also in late Feb, so it's gonna be a birthday shindig. Sunday night... the Oscars...I'm really pretty excited about it this year. I don't know why. I'm really rooting for Kate Winslet to win an award. I love that girl. Then Monday, I'm driving to Midwest City to get my taxes done. If I have time after that, I'm going to go by Daisy Exchange and sell some clothes I had previously put in a garage sale box.
Please wish me luck! I need all the positive energy I can get, to make it through the weekend without having a mini-meltdown.
And right now my allergies are kicking in. Ugh.
2 comments:
I was in a funk last week but it has passed (thank goodness)
Watching movies all day sounds great - I think I'll check out ON Demand Movies and see what's showing today!
In the meantime, I'm sending positive energy your way!
Im going to watch burn after reading tomorrow - did you like it?
*GET OUT OF YOUR FUNK!!*
thats me yelling at you :)
Post a Comment