
I'm afraid my vacuum cleaner is on it's last leg. And this is what I want to replace it. The Dyson DC25 Animal. Who knew a vacuum cleaner could be so sleek and sexy? For only $549.99, it can be mine. On the bright side, Dyson does offer free shipping. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?
5 comments:
yep i want one too!!!
i like your layout!
i want one too!! i never thought i'd see that day when i would dream about a vacuum!
I promise this is a purchase that will leave you with NO buyers remorse. The Dyson truly is an amazing investment. I heart mine!
This is what I have found - buy one for $100 and you will replace it in a year. So, we should all make this investment. But what do I keep doing??? I buy a $100 one every year!! :) I just can't get myself to spend that much at one time!
I like your new layout!
Too funny, me and the mom were talking about this the other day as I picked up a cassoulet dish and was enthralled with it's beauty...it's amazing the things we jones after as we mature and get older. I say go for it listen to you inner Goddess and get the Animal,lol!!
Post a Comment